ECTS2 Series IEC Harmonics & Flicker Test Systems.
The Pacific Power Source EMC Compliance Test Systems use a sophisticated Harmonics and Flicker measurement system and newly designed flicker impedance options to support single and three phase IEC 61000-3-XX AC – Power Line Harmonics and Flicker as well as IEC 61000-4-XX AC – Power Line and DC immunity compliance testing of EUTs up to the maximum required current of 75A per phase.
This series consists of several system configurations to accommodate both single and three phase compliance testing at a wide range of power levels from 750VA to 90kVA. All ECTS2 system use the same IEC 61000-3-XX Power Line Harmonics and Flicker Emissions and IEC 61000-4-XX Power Line Immunity test software.
The ECTS2 Series of EMC Compliance Test System allows EMC labs to perform full compliance testing of products to the following IEC standards:
IEC 61000-3-2 Harmonics and Inter Harmonics to 16A/phase
IEC 61000-3-12 Harmonics and Inter Harmonics to 75A/phase
IEC 61000-3-3 Flicker to 16A/phase
IEC 61000-3-11 Flicker to 75A/phase
IEC 61000-4-11 AC Voltage Dips, Interruptions and Variations to 16A/phase
IEC 61000-4-13 Interharmonics
IEC 61000-4-14 AC Voltage Fluctuations
IEC 61000-4-17 DC Ripple
IEC 61000-4-27 AC Voltage Unbalance three phase
IEC 61000-4-28 Frequency Variations
IEC 61000-4-29 DC Voltage Dips, Interruptions and Variations
IEC 61000-4-34 AC Voltage Dips, Interruptions and Variations to 75A/phase
The ECTS2 systems provide a comprehensive and cost effective solution for all of your EMC compliance testing needs!
Single Phase LMX Series AC Source Based ECTS2 EMC Test Systems
|Model||Rated Power (VA)||Output Form||Output Volts-Max (VRMS)||Output Amps (Arms)||Input Power Form||Cabinet Height (U)|
|Single Phase Systems|
Three Phase AFX Series AC &DC Source Based ECTS2 EMC Test Systems
|Model||Rated Power (VA)||Output Form||Output Volts-Max (Vrms LN)||Output Current @ 230Vac||Input Power Form||Cabinet Height (U)|
|Three Phase Systems|
|ECTS2-360F-n||6,000||1Ø||333 Vrms LN||25 Arms||3Ø||18U|
|ECTS2-3150F-n||15,000||3Ø||333 Vrms LN||21.7 Arms||3Ø||18U|
|ECTS2-3300F-n||30,000||3Ø||333 Vrms LN||43.3 Arms||3Ø||18U|
|ECTS2-3450F-n||45,000||3Ø||333 Vrms LN||65.0 Arms||3Ø||28U|
|ECTS2-3600F-n||60,000||3Ø||333 Vrms LN||87.0 Arms||3Ø||28U|
|ECTS2-3750F-n||75,000||3Ø||333 Vrms LN||108 Arms||3Ø||36U|
|ECTS2-3900F-n||90,000||3Ø||333 Vrms LN||130 Arms||3Ø||36U|
- Included Hardware: AC Power Source, Measurement System, Lumped Flicker Impedance, Receptacle Panel, System Wiring, Power Input Terminals.
- Included Software: Harmonics & Flicker (Hfa) Software for IEC 61000-3-2 Harmonics and IEC 61000-3-3 Flicker Testing or Harmonics & Flicker (Hfa75) Software for IEC 61000-3-12 Harmonics and IEC 61000-3-11 Flicker Testing , PPSC Manager AC Source Control Windows 10 Software for IEC 61000-4 AC & DC Immunity Testing.
Voltage Dips and Interruptions Electronic Power Transfer Switch Options
- Adds IEC 61000-413 Harmonics and Interharmonics Immunity Test.
- Includes Interharmonic Generator internal to AC power source and IEC 61000-4-13 Test Sequences
EMC Test System Key Features
- AC only or AC and DC Test Systems
- Single Phase and Three phase Output Modes
- Programmable Frequency
- Current and Power Limit Protection
- EMC Test Software for Harmonics, Flicker and Immunity
- Detailed test reports to documents EUT compliance
- Wide Range of Power Levels Available
- Lumped Flicker Impedance for Flicker Testing
- Up to 0-600 VAC L-N / 1000V L-L Output Voltage available
- Up to 425Vdc output and 950Vdc Voltage
- 15-1200 Hz Full Power Bandwidth
- USB, LAN, GPIB & RS232 Interfaces
- Transfer Switch Option for IEC 61000-11,-34 and -29
- Choice of Cabinet Sizes
IEC 61000-3-2 & IEC 61000-3-12 Harmonics and Inter Harmonics Emissions Test
The ECTS2 Harmonics and Interhamonics measurement system and associated EMC Software suite meets all requirements for compliance testing to these Harmonics standards.
IEC 61000-3-3 & IEC 61000-3-11 Flicker Emissions Test
The ECTS2 Flicker measurement system and lumped flicker impedance meets all requirements for compliance testing to these Flicker standards.
IEC 61000-4-11, IEC 61000-4-29, IEC 61000-4-34
When combined with the optional EPTS Power transfer switch, the ECTS2 test system meets the requirement for AC and DC Voltage Dip testing.
IEC 61000-4-13 Inter Harmonics Testing
Optional Inter Harmonics Generator for AMX or AFX based ECTS2 systems supports testing to IEC 61000-4-13
IEC 61000-4-14, IEC 61000-4-17, IEC 61000-4-27, IEC 61000-4-28
AC immunity tests support for these standard available on LMX based ECTS2 Systems. AC and DC immunity tests support for these same standards are available on AFX based ECTS2 Systems.
Harmonics and Flicker Measurement Module
Range: 5 to 20 kHz.
Resolution: 0.05 Hz, 100Hz
No. of Inputs: HFMM-1: 1 channel / HFMM-3: 3 channels
Range: 500Vrms (1000Vpp)
Accuracy: 0.1% Rdg + 10mV
Internal CTs: HFMM-1: 1 / HFMM-3: 3
Range: Multipe ranges, auto ranging
Accuracy: 0.1% Rdg + 3 mA
Range: 0.00° ~ 359.99°
Accuracy: 0.1 ° + (0.2 ° x kHz)
Accuracy: 0.15% + 0.5W
Current Crest Factor:
Range: 2 ~ 20 depending on RMS current input level
IEC 61000-3-2, IEC 61000-3-3, IEC 61000-3-11, IEC 61000-3-12
140LMX Based 4kVA Single Phase ECTS2 H&F Test System
LFZ-3-40 Three Phase Flicker Impedance
LFZ-1-16 Single Phase Flicker Impedance
Electronic Power Transfer Switch (EPTS)
3450AFX Based 45kVA 3 Phase ECTS2 H&F Test System
Brochures & Manuals
Product Brochure and Application Notes
Download brochure to review product and application notes.